Monday 18 June 2012

Win nearly £50 with Skittles

Watching TV last night I was intrigued by an ad for a new Skittles promotion to win nearly £50.  Why ‘nearly’ I thought?  It bugged me so much I finally cracked open my iPad and searched for the promo.  It was pretty hard to find, hidden away at the bottom of Skittles’ Facebook page but the promotion is pretty straightforward – find a pack containing 1 of 1,000 Golden Skittles - which were sweated out (ew!) by Skittles Skittathlete Grant Briton (who lives under water…) - and win nearly £50.  Why ‘nearly’?  ‘Well, stamps and envelopes don’t pay for themselves, do they?’.   Although the promotion was quite hard to find online I thought the ‘nearly’ aspect made this  a more memorable promotion than just a straightforward Win £50.


Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment