Monday 16 July 2012

Looking for a new telly?

Shopping for a new telly has never been ore complicated and as a man I am genetically pre-programmed to know about such things. But now it's all back-lit LCD, 3D, smart TV's and it's all become a bit of a technology minefield. Which is a worry when you're looking to spend a decent chunk of cash on an item that you will be staring at for a good proportion of your spare time.  

Step in Currys/ PC World.

Now I'm naturally partisan as they are are good client of the agency, but this simple but effective app has reduced my worry levels by 100%  and I now have a pretty good idea of what TV I'm after and how much it's going to cost me. I'm even going to go into store to ask a few questions to narrow down that shortlist to the final choice. (It's going to be a Samsung as I just don't trust the LG brand enough).

There are no bells and whistles to this – just a really simple to use and practical aid to your TV shopping experience. And for that, I applaud it.

No comments:

Post a Comment