Friday 4 May 2012

Mr Kipling 'Cakes to Go' Sampling

Submitted by Sean

On my way in to work, at Victoria Station I had Angel Cake for breakfast – genius!

It was all part of Mr Kipling’s sampling push on ‘Cakes to Go’ - individually packed slices of tasty sugary yummy cakes.

The staff were pretty good and got out their key messages quickly while I and other commuters hastily snatched our cakes and marched on to work.

The vehicle was eye-catching and had nice touches like a Cherry Bakewell in the middle of the steering wheel acting as the horn.

The pack also had a sticker to send you to Facebook to see Mrs Kipling

I was disappointed I didn’t see them the next morning and it left me wondering - why hasn’t anyone created a breakfast cake?



Tags: Sampling, Kipling, Station, Experiential, Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment