Monday 16 January 2012

Activated to Snack Healthily - Graze.com

Having had my eye turned by the big FREE message (the simplest offers are always the best), and, it being January and all, being on the look out for ways to shift the Xmas belly, I came across Graze.com.

Their intro offer of a FREE first delivery (you pay 50% for the second then full price after that if you keep going) has been advertised in Metro and in flyers inserted into Amazon deliveries (I get a lot of those).

I got my first pack last week and although not a fan of seeds and pulses it was delicious! I suspect I’ll keep going with it until I realise it’s costing me a fortune and head back to Gregg’s!

Still, for the healthy-minded among you try it out – the least you’ll get is 2 graze boxes for the price of half of one! Not bad....


Matt






https://www.graze.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment