Thursday 19 January 2012

WAHACA SPOON AMNESTY!

Dining at delicious Wahaca last week I spotted this lovely piece of 'spoon
amnesty'. It instantly caught my eye, initially I thought it'd be something
for charity...
As I got reading though I realised that they're actually just asking for
THEIR spoons back! Turns out in the last 5 years 20,000 of their specially
designed spoons have been stolen! The cheek! Although I must say I was
tempted, they're really cute and would be perfect for jams! For every spoon
returned they're offering a free plate of tacos no questions asked!
I've never seen this done before and just like their blatant-ness and the
creative/copy is really good. Whether or not it will work is another
question, I'm not sure I'd hand in my spoon for some free tacos...
PS: Can I also recommend the Cactus Fondue and the Horchata - a refreshing
dairy-free almond and rice milk with a touch of cinnamon. Delicious.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment