Friday 24 February 2012

They had me at hello...and then stuffed it up

Having just been to the gym and feeling rather pleased with myself, I saw this unusual sign in a flower pot.

It caught my attention because of the novelty factor so I thought I’d have a go – after all, if I could win a bike, I could save money on my extortionate season ticket and get exercise every day (so less pressure to go to the gym).









Although the QR code was a bit inconvenient for a person of my stature, I reached up and hey presto it went through to the Camden website where it gave me more details of how to enter.  That’s where it fell apart, especially on a mobile...

It's easy to enter our competition (no, it’s not!)
Click on the 'enter online' link below, where you will be guided through the following:

  1. provide your contact details.
  2. you will then be directed to our Facebook page, in which you must do two things:
a. 'like' our Facebook page,
b. write on our wall, with a personal story about walking or cycling in Fitzrovia. This could be a trip, a unique experience, a great discovery or a funny story. You can enter text, photos or video.
Don't forget the more interesting the story, the more chance you have of winning.

Please note, only entries who have 'liked' our Facebook page and submitted a story will be entered into the competition.


Do you know what, I can’t be arsed. Taxi!


No comments:

Post a Comment