Wednesday 7 March 2012

eBay.co.uk £5 coupon promotion

I love eBay, especially finding bargains! what better way is there to grab a bargain AND get an extra £5 off with a promotional coupon. To show there fans how much they love them, they will be giving you £5 to redeem on any purchase, but you got to be fast as they're only giving away 50,000 vouchers!

So it all began late last night when I was browsing eBay for a bargain, I received a text telling me eBay are offering £5 off on any purchase if you go to their Facebook page and 'Like' it, this will then notify you on the promotional code to use at the checkout, brilliant!

I had my doubts if I am honest so I decided to buy something cheap like 2x car air fresheners (They were called California Scents if you wanted to know, also if you haven't heard of them BUY one they're really good). Anyways moving on make a purchase and put the code in at the checkout, if successful your item will be £5 cheaper or FREE if you purchase something of the value of £5 or less, but there was a catch you could only use the code once per PayPal account.

I won't lie.... I used multiple PayPal accounts to buy more items.... I love eBay!

Gary




























No comments:

Post a Comment